Thursday 12 September 2013

Dawkins: 'We Are Winning the War Against Religion'


Dawkins, eh? 

I suppose much perception on this matter depends upon who you are actually inviting to your dinner parties. If you are inviting the National Secular Society, then no wonder you are feeling so confident!


"I think on the whole we are winning," he told The Times. "We are all moving in the same direction. I get the feeling more and more that religion is being left behind." 

Yet there is a world outside of dinner parties. There are, for example, soup runs.

"But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth?"

It ain't over 'til its over, mate.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...